Preschool is a crucial time for your child. It can make a great deal of difference for your child’s life. Here is a list of learning activities in different fields that your child will be doing at the best preschools in Gurgaon.
Reading and Language Skill Building
Some common form of activities in terms of building reading and language skill include
- Alphabet match-up: the letters of the alphabet are written on small pieces of paper and tape them to clothespins, or print the letters right on the clothespins.Cut out magazine pictures, one for each letter of the alphabet, and have your child match the clothespin letters to the beginning sounds of the objects in the pictures.Clip the clothespins to the corresponding pictures
- The Alphabet puzzle:This fun puzzle game can help teach kids the alphabet. In this activity, you’ll cut out each letter and your child will try to identify and match up each one.
- The Language Play: this language building activity allows your child to learn simple words in different languages for instance, Hello, Good Bye, Thank you, and more
- Name Game: Using letter flash cards, teach your preschool child to spell his name. The materials used are index cards, pen or a marker.
- Word Recognition: the materials used in this activity include index cards, pen or a marker, old magazines, photographs, scissors, and glue.
If you are looking for an activity-rich environment in terms of science, maths, social science, and more for child, choose the best school in Gurgaon.